15 April 2012

Renew Your Spirit Sunday with Music


I don't listen to as much music as I used to. I used to listen to music while I was working, while I was driving (especially when I was driving all over the state as an admissions counselor), even throughout the day while I was cleaning or cooking or whatever else. That's not really the case anymore. Now that I'm the single mom of two munchkins, there's less time for music. And the music I do listen to is usually from Disney or Baby Einsteins (which I think is also Disney).

But every once in a while I'll have the opportunity to drive on my own, or the kids are asleep, so I'll turn on music I want to listen to. Sometimes it's classical, sometimes new age-y, sometimes it's something I can dance to. No matter what it is, it's something that renews my spirit. It touches me emotionally, and gives me the burst of life I need to keep on keeping on.

What music do you listen to when you need to be renewed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...