01 April 2012

Reading Challenge Update for March

Well, another month has passed. I'm still behind in my reading, but I'm still plugging along. In March I read Watership Down by Richard Adams, The Bloody Chamber by Angela Carter, and The Chosen by Chaim Potok (review coming soon).

While I very well may not hit 100 books this year, the challenge is reminding me to read more, and I'm thankful for that.

Things are going to be pretty busy over the next couple of weeks, but my hope is that, at the beginning of May, things will settle down a bit and I'll be able to read more. (I've had books on my list since January that I just haven't gotten to yet, and I very much want to read them.) In fact, I may even be able to get caught up before the end of summer!

Now that April has arrived, I've decided to take a little time to read some drama in honor of ScriptFrenzy, as well as some poetry in honor of National Poetry Month. First up is Angels in America by Tony Kushner.

What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...