18 January 2010

This week's task list and my newest writing adventure

I've been sort of getting my feet wet with my NaNo novel (project name: Pondered) again.

I let it sit for about six weeks, and in that time I thought about it quite a bit.  I realized I do want to clean it up (and not just for the free proof copy I'll get thanks to the good folks over at NaNoWriMo), but in order to do that, I basically have to rewrite the whole thing.

The good news is that I know exactly how I'm going to rewrite it, I've been working on my new lead character's bio, and I've already got a rough outline for the first part of the book.  I should be able to start rewriting it at the beginning of February.

I know you may think me crazy for writing both the coffee house book and rewriting my NaNo novel at the same time.  You're probably right.  But I'm going to do it anyway.  (Wish me luck!)

So this is what I have going on this week:
  • Finish the character cards for the coffee house book characters
  • Finish Ruth's character biography for Pondered
  • Finish the new outline for Pondered
  • Write at least three character stories for the coffee house book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...