18 July 2015

My body has been rebelling against me

Clara understands the need for naps.
I've been sick. It sort of snuck up on me, and for a couple of days I had a low-grade fever. The whole week I was absolutely exhausted, and it took all my energy just to do what I needed to do every day. You know, like get dressed and stuff.

I'm doing better. Slowly. I'm still incredibly tired all the time, but I'm managing. No fever anymore, which is a very good thing. And naps here and there have been helping with the fatigue.

It's frustrating to feel this tired all. the. time. There's no reason for it. And whether I let myself sleep until I wake up or limit myself to the standard 6-8 hours, I feel as though I've barely slept.

I feel like my body is rebelling against me. No matter what I do or change or try, it doesn't seem to make a difference. I've reached the point that, for now, I'm just pushing through, one day at a time, assuming that it will eventually get better.

Eventually, I will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...