16 January 2013

Taking a few days with family

I have Thursday and Friday off from my day job, so the kids and I are loading into the car to spend the end of the week with PawPaw and the family "up north." The kids haven't seen my dad's family in quite some time, so it'll be good to reconnect with everyone.

It is a pretty short trip, so we won't be taking too much with us, but I do intend to take my writing folder with me. I don't know what's planned for the weekend, but I'm sure I'll have a few spare moments here and there to work on some background writing for the collection (and the coffee house book in particular). Since I won't have marketing writing to do, I'm hoping to get some fictioneering done instead.

What are your plans for the rest of this week? For the weekend?






-----
Image courtesy of Michal Marcol / Free Digital Photos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...