23 July 2010

Have I been neglecting you, my darlings?

I'm sorry.

Since starting my fancy full-time writing gig, things have been a little crazy in both my work and home lives. But I'll be better, I promise. I'm spending this weekend getting caught up with everything, and starting Monday I'll be posting with more regularity here.

Incidentally, I've figured out why I've been having trouble with the coffee house book (again). I won't be changing the layout or point of view or anything like that this time, though. Don't worry. I know how curious you are, so I'll be explaining sometime this weekend in another post. Do you think you can wait until then?

Happy Friday, dear readers. Have a nice iced mocha and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...