09 May 2010

The Artist's Way check-in

How many days did you do your morning pages this week? How was the experience for you? 



I did my morning pages about half the week. Not as much as I would've liked, but it was a crazy week, so I'm happy I did any morning pages at all! The morning pages were good for me this week. And I definitely felt "off" the days I didn't write my pages.

Did you do your artist date this week? What did you do? How did it feel?



Not yet, but since today is Mother's Day, I can imagine I'll get a little bit of time to indulge my artist child.

Did you experience any synchronicity this week? What was it?



I did! Several TV shows I caught this week were about making sure I don't lose myself. The underlying message being that I need to make sure I'm true to myself, make sure I stay creative, and that I have a sense of individual identity. The thing that makes this synchronous is that it's an issue I've been contemplating quite a bit lately.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...