20 September 2009

Prayer Requests

This week please pray with me that:

  • my cousin Joey's chemotherapy goes well, and that he has emotional and physical strength as he goes through it.
  • Auntie Sue and Uncle Dan, who are trying to be supportive as Joey goes through chemotherapy, but are having trouble since they feel so helpless.
  • my friend, Christy, who had emergency back surgery over the weekend.
  • the staff of the hospital where my mom works, since budget concerns are leading to lay offs.
  • my parents-in-law have a safe trip this weekend.
  • Frazzoo has a safe trip this weekend.
If you have a prayer request you'd like added, please feel free to comment on this post.  You can also email it to me, and I'll add it to the post.  You're welcome to include anonymous and/or unspoken prayer requests, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...