13 September 2009

Prayer Requests

This week, please pray with me that:
  • Hubby and I will find a new church home that helps strengthen our faith.
  • an unnamed loved one will find emotional peace.
  • my mom's cousin Joey will heal quickly and receive good news.
  • my sister-in-law will have a great senior year of college.
  • my sister will get good news about the house she's likes.
  • my step-sister's youth rally this weekend goes well, and all involved have a great, faith-filled weekend!
  • my new writing gig goes well.
  • an unspoken prayer request will be taken care of, according to the Lord's plan for my life.
If you'd like your own prayer request(s) added, please feel free to comment on this post, or email me and I'll add it.  You're invited to add anonymous and/or unspoken requests, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...