25 March 2012

Renew Your Spirit with Spring

It's spring, and I love seeing the trees and bushes poking out their young, brightly green new leaves. I love seeing flowerbeds in front of people's houses starting to spring colorful flowers. These are the moments I love about spring.

I'm in a new apartment now, and I'm looking forward to filling it with happy things, including plants indoors and flowers outdoors. My sister got me some sunflower seeds and some herbs as a house-warming gift, and I can't wait to plant them! I'm going to have an herb garden outside my kitchen door, and sunflowers growing outside the kitchen window. There will be spring at my house.

Spring has particularly importance to me this year. This is the first year I've been able to experience the change in seasons since 2008, and this spring is really a brand new start for me, as spring is for the earth. Cheesy, sure. But I could use a little cheesy these days, so I'll take it.

I encourage you to renew your spirit today by renewing your life. Use spring as your own fresh beginning. Add a plant to your home or office as a symbol of the season, and this season in your life. If nothing else, take some time to appreciate the newness growing around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...