06 October 2009

10 on Tuesday: places I've lived

My father was in the military through much of my life, so we moved every three years or so.  Here's a rundown of different places I've lived:

  1. Rockford, Illinois (I was born at Rockford Memorial Hospital)
  2. Biloxi, Mississippi
  3. South Dakota (I'm not sure of the city; my brother was born in South Dakota.)
  4. Enterprise, Alabama (My sister was born in Alabama.)
  5. Clarksville, Tennessee
  6. Katterbach, Germany (I was in 4th grade when we arrived; I wish I'd been older so I could've appreciated the experience a bitteen more. Also, my mother got pregnant with my other brother while we were in Germany.)
  7. Byron, Illinois (I graduated from high school here.)
  8. Charleston, Illinois (This was for a very brief time.)
  9. Jacksonville, Illinois (I met Hubby here.)
  10. Orlando, Florida
I've moved more times than this, but lived in some cities more than once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...