06 September 2008

Who Do You Follow?

I read blogs. There are several blogs I read every day (including En Tequila Es Verdad, The Big Stick, Radical Catholic Mom, and Work at Home Mom Revolution). Until recently, my morning virtual routine consisted of checking my email, then checking each of the blogs before going to my Dashboard to add to my own blogs.

Blogger, though, has come out with a really great tool that has streamlined my blog-reading, and allows me to see updates on blogs I read regularly from my Dashboard. Not only that, I can feature followers on my blogs by adding the Following Gadget to my blog layout. (See right.)

I like Followers. Though no one is officially following my blog yet, it will help me see my audience so I can make sure the needs of that audience are being met.

Huzzah, Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...