18 July 2016

I've been in an air-conditioned nest of introversion....

I've kind of been hiding out this month. The family took a trip over the Fourth of July to visit my in-laws. It was fun but draining. When we got back, life was not really settled, and I've been feeling depression and anxiety slowly, steadily pulling a cold, dark cloak over my head.

I was trying desperately to stay ahead of it, but I just couldn't manage to do it this time. I'm having to let it run its course.

So I'm doing the best I can to keep moving, one step at a time, and lean heavily on the people who are always there for me.

Eventually (hopefully soon), I'll be able to shrug my way out of the cloak and move back to something resembling normalcy.

In the meantime, I'm doing what I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...